4/30/2006

I think my moral compass is askew

I saw the movie "Hard Candy" today. It was a combination of "Extremities," and "Death and the Maiden." Without giving too much away, I couldn't figure out which character I wanted to win ... the pedophile or the sociopathic teenager? I mean, who wants the pedophile who lures a 14 year old girl over to his house to win? On the other hand, who wants a murderous 14 year old who tortures someone and perform a castration to win?

In the end, you hate everyone (much like the book "The Corrections (an abject piece of crap, in my opinion)), except Sandra Oh. "Did it rain?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

I'm not quite sure how, but you just really made me want to see this movie. One more to add to the "will try to get around to it before I die" list.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home