4/29/2006

Not so Bad

As I was bemoaning my life the other day with such internal bon mots as "My job is hard" and "I work too much" and "My elbow hurts from playing golf" I was struck by just how fabulous my life actually is.

First, I have a job I love and it lets me go play golf in the afternoon if I want to (the benefits of being a partner in a law firm). Second, I have an amazing boyfriend who still finds me charming and quirky (which I am) instead of crazy and certifiable (which I am also). Third, I have the most amazing friends, both locally and globally.

Sure, there are bad theater goers and bad drivers. But, can that surpass having a great dinner with SeedySaxon in NYC, or seeing a dear friend on her birthday, or just spending a day watching Arrested Development in bed with the BF, or having a living room full of great friends?

I got it good. Just remind me of that on Monday ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

I needed this too. Things really are pretty good.

No daughter of MINE would ever kick your seat by the way. Not after just having flown six hours with a 10 year old doing just that to me. Good times.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home