11/03/2008

Political Motivation

No, I'm not running for office, nor should I. Seriously, ask my college friends. Plus, I don't want to shake hands with a bunch of people. Gross. I did, however, promise my dear friend in CO (need clever moniker) that if Obama wins, I'll restart my blog in a limited fashion.

It's a difficult choice. Hope the U.S. continues down its path of continued failed policies just so I don't get too angsty about what frivolity I'm going to write about. All told, it seems a small price to pay. Anyway, there is always some immaterial thing that grabs my attention and holds it.

In the last what seemed like 124-months of campaign nonsense, I did learn one thing: I love Rachel Maddow!!

Let's hope for an Obama win. Jesus, what am I going to write about . . . I'm already angsty!

N.B. I do have a special nickname for my "dear friend in CO" and she has the same for me but it might offend the developmentally challenged: retard. Hey Retard, I hope Colorado goes blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home