5/21/2006

The Lazy Blogger

I've been lazy ... kind of ... well, I've actually been really busy with work and have been reading a great deal lately AND just got back from New York and Vegas. Let's focus on Vegas for a moment. Here's what I remember most about Vegas and it taught me my latest mantra, "Hey old lady, if you love your cheap perfume so much, after you bath in it, stay in your room to enjoy it and stay the fuck out of the elevator." By the time the elevator got to the lobby, I was almost in tears and not because of the 45 year old woman with white people dreadlocks in a tube top.

Age inappropriate clothing seemed to be the rule of thumb in Vegas. I did, however, enjoy watching the older woman work her side ponytail. I kept thinking of Tina from "Napoleon Dynamite." As I walked by her I whispered, "Tina, come get some ham. Gosh!"

I gambled too much, or should I say I lost too much money, and was dismayed to find that Vegas made me tired. Just two years ago I rocked Vegas for four days on like 8 hours of sleep with my Cornell friends. Of course with those kids, it's always an attempt to relive the "we're so crazy" days of college. I hate this getting older thing. It's cramping my "style."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home